Schedule Your Own Appointment On Line Now -- Easy & Private...
Simplify and Save Time -- Eliminate “Telephone Tag”
Welcome to my online, self-scheduling service. This service is to simplify scheduling or changing an appointment, and to help avoid “telephone tag”. You have the option of using this self-scheduling or calling my office, 873-2567. Either way is acceptable.
If you are anxious to meet as soon as possible, it would be wise to call because despite my efforts to be current, recent cancellations may not be posted on line yet. There may be options for you today or tomorrow.
More information about my services is available on My Services link (above).
Before you schedule a time for yourself, please read this page carefully.
To Schedule An Appointment
1. You may schedule an appointment for:
- You and Your Partner.
- You and Your Family. (All members of household must attend.)
- You and Your Child or Teen. (ages 8 and up)
• Individual appointments for a child or teen are usually made after meeting with parent(s) or guardian. If questions, please call.
• And Teens may schedule themselves for an individual appointment if they prefer.
2. Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy: 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
If you need to make a change after this deadline, please call my office -- 873-2567. Late cancellations and “no shows” are charged in full unless emergencies.
3. About Insurances and Payments:
• If you wish to use your health insurance, I will provide you with a superbill receipt which you may submit to your insurer for reimbursement. If your insurer will reimburse you, Maine law requires them to do so within 30 days or pay interest.
• I do not bill insurances directly to provide privacy with your personal information. This reduces my overhead expense so I pass
the savings on to you. (For more information about this just ask me or see: “Appointments & Insurances” on this site.)
•Clients pay at the time of the session -- cash, checks or credit card. Because this policy saves time and expense while preserving your privacy, my standard fees for new clients have been reduced from $145 to $120 which is your charge.
•Evening appointments, 7 PM, Tues. or Thurs. are special times and not discounted, self pay. Therefore, full fee - $145. Medicare is not billed for these times.
4. Confirmation of Your Appointment:
After your have scheduled an appointment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, as well as a reminder e-mail 24 hours before the appointment. If you don’t receive it, check your spam folder. If you prefer not to receive these e-mails, please call me instead: 873-2567.
5. And Remember......
• Sessions are 45-50 minutes. Longer times are optional.
• If you have questions about your situation and your counseling, best to call me - 873-2567 - although I will respond to your email if you prefer. Contrary to the scheduling software, personal emails are neither private nor HIPAA compliant, so please be cautious with your personal information.
• You can schedule up to 21 days in advance. If you want a regular weekly time, I recommend that you schedule at least 3 sessions ahead to hold the time. These can be changed with 48 hours notice.
•You need to register on Appointment Plus only once. Thereafter, just schedule your new
6. Our Agreement:
Signing up for an appointment indicates your agreement to the following:
“I have read and agree to all the information on this page. I understand that when I enter my name for an appointment time, I am “contracting” for 45-50 minutes of Dr. Cook’s time and service. I also understand if for some reason I do not receive an email reminder, I am still responsible for the contracted time. Except for true emergencies, I agree to keep this appointment unless I cancel or reschedule it at least 48 hours in advance. Otherwise I may be charged. If I have to cancel late because of an emergency, I will be sure to call Dr. Cook.”
207- 873- 2567
Thank You! CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE:
2 Elm St., Waterville, ME 04901